Gentokuji Temple (Gentokuji)
Fuse Yashichiro started to live here as a hermit in Bunmei era (1469 - 1487) and named it Hermitage of Eastern Light (Tokoan).
It belonged to Jyodoshinshu Sect of Buddhism in 1491 (the 3rd year of Entoku Era), and changed the name into Tokozan Gentokuji. There is a rare sacred tree called Matsugaki, the root being a pine tree and the above a persimmon tree.
Address: 458 Minamiimaichi, Katsuragi City
Access: 15 minutes’ walk from the Iwaki Station on the Kintetsu Minami Osaka Line